Salt is indeed necessary and can be a great thing! Himalayan crystal salt is called “white gold” and contains all 84 minerals found in our bodies. This type of salt is formed in the earth under intense tectonic pressure with no exposure to toxins. It stores vibrational energy and the cells easily absorb its molecular size.
Healthy salt normalizes the environment of our nostrils when using the Neti Pot or soothes a sore throat with gargling. It is, in essence, a beautiful ‘brine bath’ for the cells. Himalayan salt can balance excessive acidity from the cells.
As shared on Dr. Mercola’s site, the benefits of Himalayan Crystal Salt substantial WHEN USED THERAPEUTICALLY IN SMALL AMOUNTS.
A Himalayan salt lamp alone provides negative ions that clear the air of heavy energies and toxins. Ion-rich exposure to salt lamps can assist with clearing bronchial tubes and sinuses, as well as killing bacteria and other microbes. I have several in my home and office, as their presence alone has a soothing quality.
Taking Himalayan salt internally offers you the following
- Regulates water content throughout your body
- Promotes a healthy pH balance in your cells, particularly in the brain
- Promotes blood sugar health and reduces the signs of aging
- Generates hydroelectric energy in cells
- Increases absorption of food particles through intestinal tract
- Supports respiratory health
- Promotes sinus health
- Prevents muscle cramps
- Promotes bone strength
- Regulates sleep
- Supports libido.
- Promotes vascular health
- In conjunction with water, it is essential for the regulation of your blood pressure
DOSAGE: From my experience, a mere ¼ tsp. or 1 ml. per day is plenty.